Fiorentino Designs was founded in 1998 and has active clients in
Silicon Valley and throughout the U.S. in the high-tech, manufacturing,
and e-commerce industries. Riccardo Fiorentino provides clients
with over nine years of practical experience in user interface design
and development, and has a passion for making things easier and
more enjoyable for the end user. Clients
recognize Riccardo's commitment to excellence and his ability to
ensure their success.
Performing on and offsite consulting for design work include the
following. Portfolio access is available
- Design of Windows applications including windows, dialogs, menus,
behavior of application, and icons. Recognized for development
of icons, illustrating complex objects in a very tiny space has
earned Riccardo the honorary title of "pixel pusher".
- Design of web applications.
- Creation of HTML based prototypes of any interface design (clean
code and stylesheets). This can be for proof of concept, used
for user validation, or provided as the front end for the final
- Writing specification documents including illustration and description
of design for review and reference by engineering.
- Work with customers to understand their needs, review design
proposals and get their input.
- Comprehensive interface and usability reviews.
- Develop product and corporate user interface guidelines.
- Mentor staff members.